Neck Pain

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 20:04:57 -0700

At 05:38 PM 12/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>List;
>
>Yes, sometimes tuning can be a pain in the neck, but I mean litterally.
Any good
>preventative measures, tuning techniques, treatments, medication that anyone
>has had luck with? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave,
	Found a good massage therapist, charges about the same as an easy tuning.
Heck of a trade. Also got one of those pillows that is sorta flat, thin and
has egg-shaped bumps on it. Helps a bit. Nothing like the massage, and keep
in mind that your first trip is like a pitch-raise.... you need to go again
soon!

Guy

ps.... don't pay attention to anyone on the list that tells you I don't
HAVE a neck.