Water/hammers/steam/voicing

Wallace F. Wilson WILSON53@MARSHALL.EDU
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 18:53:14 -0800

I also tuned for Geo Winston at the University of Charleston WV, and was
greatly entertained by his pages of directions.  It seems that either he
knows just enough to be dangerous and a pita, or he consulted with
someone whose remarks he cast in stone.  Personally, I'm not about to
take a piano and greatly alter the voicing for Geo Winston, just to try
to go back & get it right after the show.  He's a pounder.  Gee, isn't
it great to get to work for someone who knows so much more than the
usual line of concert artists who pass through?  :)

--
-----------------------Wally & Kay Wilson

                             Wilson Piano Service