Christmas business building ideas ...

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 10:29:44 -0800

Mark:
	I have ordered my Christmas (Happy Holiday) cards from Artistic
Greetings, the company that includes  their flier in just about any kind
of junk mail (inked stamps, labels, etc.)  They sent me a nice catalog
of cards,and I had some printed with my business name and address on the
envelope, and my name and a greeting inside the card.  It's my first
time doing this, so I'll see what happens.  I think it's a nice touch.
By the way, I ordered only 40 sets, for about $50.00, so the cost is
quite reasonable for what they are.  Only my favorite customers will get
them.
	Paul McCloud, RPT