neck pain and Wanderand

PDtek PDtek@aol.com
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 00:27:11 EST

>I am surprizes nobody talk about Wanderwand, or tuning balls.
>
>It solves absolutly all my back and neck pains. An the X-rays said it
>was un-curable (between the scooter, the car, the tunings, and so on)
>
>Do some tuners use these yet ?
>
>Thanks for your comments.
>
>Isaac

Isaac;

I have heard mention of the WanderWand, but must admit that I have never seen
one and have no idea what makes it different from a conventional lever. Can
you elaborate on this device and why it is easier on the neck and back? And
where it is available?

And tuning balls? This is a completely new one on me.

Also, thanks to everyone who responded to my original post on neck pain. After
just two days of stretching, relaxing, changing positions and watching my
posture during tuning, my neck and shoulder pain is much improved. I also plan
to start doing some exercises to strengthen this area to hopefully give me a
little insurance for the future.

Dave Bunch