Employment

tech@steinway.com tech@steinway.com
Fri, 05 Dec 1997 15:27:32 -0500

Hello to everyone on the list.  Our personnel department asked me to put
out the following notice:

	Steinway & Sons, makers of the world's finest pianos, is currently
seeking an experienced piano technician / parts coordinator to 	support its
expanding after market services.  This position is 	located at the New York
factory and offers competitive salary and 	of Personnel at Steinway & Sons,
One Steinway Place, Long Island 	City, NY  11105.

If you have any questions about the job, feel free to send us an e-mail or
give us a call.

Thanks,
Stephen Dove

STEINWAY & SONS