Morons and best strings

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 14:20:08 +0000

I think it has some think to do with the dead length of the string. I
have noticed if the piano has crept sharp it is the right string and if
it has gone flat it is the left had string.

At the moment in the north of England most of the piano are sharp of
pitch, bring down the middle and the rest of the piano comes in to
line. the notes which the octave are in line and the unisons are out, it
is the right string.

There was a thread not long ago about this subject

Barrie,

In article <0119258501306c7UPIMSSMTPUSR01@email.msn.com>, Rob Stuart-
Vail <rob_sv@email.msn.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |