Middle String

ROGERIO OLIVEIRA DA CUNHA rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 23:19:56 -0200

Rob. I thanks your muito bom! Please confirm the home page address of =
the forum because I tried and I received a Proxy error. If you want, we =
may change experiences in Portuguese and in English.  Rogerio Cunha

-----Mensagem original-----
    De: Rob Stuart-Vail <rob_sv@email.msn.com>
    Para: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Data: S=E1bado, 6 de Dezembro de 1997 23:03
    Assunto: Re: Middle String
   =20
    Hola Rogerio,
    =20
    =A1 Muito bom !
    =20
    Thanks for your input on which unison string is best to tune first.
    =20
    No problem understanding your English.  However, if you want to work =
on it, there's a great forum called Tandem =
[tandem@slf.ruhr-uni-bochum.de] where you can be assigned an =
English-speaking pen pal who is learning Portugese.  He'll correct your =
English, and you help him with his Portugese. (I'm currently doing this =
with people in Spain and Latin America - a great way to learn).
    =20
    Rob Stuart-Vail
    =20
    =20