pianotech-digest V1997 #356

james turner JTTUNER@webtv.net
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 14:58:01 -0500

Dean,

Forgot to ask you a very important question.  What brand of coffee do
you drink?  How do you usually make it?

I drink a few cups in the morning, but not pots of it as I use to.  To
much coffee gave me horrible headaches and the jitters.  Two cups in the
morning is enough for me.  Occasionally, someone will offer me a cup on
a tuning and I will enjoy it.

In the shop, I usually fix a pot of herbal tea and drink this.  Some
teas taste like brewed feces, but I have found a few I do rather like.

Joke:

What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

Answer:

A flat minor!

(Courtesy of the PTG)