neck pain and Wanderand

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:31:21 EST

<< m surprizes nobody talk about Wanderwand, or tuning balls.

 It solves absolutly all my back and neck pains. An the X-rays said it
 was un-curable (between the scooter, the car, the tunings, and so on)

 Do some tuners use these yet ?

 Thanks for your comments.

 Isaac

I use the Wonderwand for tuning grand and fine tuning uprights after a pitch
raise.  The wrist motion is less tiresome than the standard tuning lever. In
uprights I find that using the Mcaffey Impact wrench a lot faster for pitch
raising.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR