Morons and best strings

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:24:49 +0000

André & Warren

Just a question or tree,

When you are doing concert work I assume the piano s you are tuning,
just need to be tweaked, so if you put your muting strip in, does this
not disturb the piano.

Few months ago I did the Ribble Valley International Music festival it
was spread over a fortnight, the piano was tuned 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
after a few days most of my time I was sat there picking my nose as
there was nothing to do,  just tune the odd unison. would you strip mute
the piano in this situation?  or would you use just one wedge?

Andre is it that your wife has to wash your muting strips :-)

Barrie,

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |