Morons and best strings

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:38:27 +0000

Andre,

I had this problem, I put my wife's name on a pen pal list she would not
email  at first, there is one think about our  US friends they are
persistent Iguy keept emiling so she give in, six month later she got a
modem and now she spends just as much time on her laptop as I spend on
my PC for Xmas she is getting a Pentium 200 with a faster modem.

The problem is the kids,   we were out  and a friend was telling us they
are having a problem with there kids,  playing on the computer all the
time. My little girl said "if you find how to stop them, let me know and
I will use it on my Mum and Dad".

As for the Pianos well she long give up on me , she can not stand  piano
seminars,  Now,  if I go to one in the US she may drag here self along,
but that is if she can visit her email pals,   you win some you lose
some.

Barrie,

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |