Handling Dogs: Was Re: tomorrow

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 23:35:03 EST

<<
   p.s. you can only contract those cat diseases if you get scratched or you
 clean it's litter box.

Anne,

You post about handling dogs is absolutely correct.  What diseases on cats, I
do not know what you are referring to.  As for my allergies,  it is the dander
they leave behind on the carpets and furniture that gets to my sinuses, not
being scratched or cleaning litter boxes.  I do not even have to see the cat
before I know there is a problem.  That is when I take the inhalers for the
nose and lungs and puff away.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR