Impact tuning hammer

DaleP34429 DaleP34429@aol.com
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:32:24 EST

<<
 Just to be certain you did not misunderstand me, Rogerio, the Hale tuning
 lever with the 2lb handle that I mentioned is *not* a impact tuning lever.
 It was specifically designed for speed tuning on grand pianos.

 Currently, I don't know of any supplier that makes it or a copy of it.  If
 I recall correctly, American Piano Supply Company bought Tuners Supply
 Company's remaining inventory.

 Keith A. McGavern
 kam544@ionet.net
 Registered Piano Technician
 Oklahoma Chapter 731
 Piano Technicians Guild
 USA

Hi Keith,

I believe the item you are referring to is stock # 16458 on page 6 of American
Piano Supply catalog #96.

Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.