The Lower Lid designed by Daniell Revenaugh

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 01:16:22 -0600 (CST)

>I subscribed and was notified that the link does not exist?
>
>David ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, CA
>

>> FYI:
>> Picture & article @ New York Times website
>> http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/arts/pianos-lower-lid.html

This is what I got, Avery.
The page you've requested does not exist at this address.

              If you typed in the address, used a bookmark, or followed a
link from another site, the
              page you're looking for may have moved. Try going through The
New York Times on
              the Web home page.

It was there when I first posted.  I tried the NYT search feature with his
name, but nothing came up.  Can't help you out otherwise.

Sorry,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician