rheodictic vs. arrheodictic

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:43:41 -0800 (PST)

At 01:50 PM 12/11/97 -0500, Steven wrote:
>Susan asked:
>> All right, Steven, since you have bested even my favorite dictionary, will
>> you kindly step in for it?
>>
>Sorry Susan ...I thought that public debate with Del a while back would
>have lingered on the palate a bit.

Thanks, Steven. I caught most of the debate, but was gone for a few days,
and the term rheodictic must have slipped past me.

>This isn't an "either/or", either...materials can be anywhere in between
>arrheodictic and rheodictic, but, again, that seems to be irrelevant for
>wood. Maybe not for silly putty.

My mother would be glad to hear that no one is about to build pianos of
silly putty. She found that once it gets worked into clothing it will never,
ever, ever (ever) come out again.

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad that there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to
do today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant