American Supply hammers (complaint-question-long and sort of off-topic :-{

Wallace F. Wilson WILSON53@MARSHALL.EDU
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:11:30 -0800

Wally Brooks has bored & hung for us, but then we purchased his boring
jig and Bill Spurlock's hammer hanging jig and did our own as part of a
rebuild.  It was easy, and gratifying, as there were adjustments,
improvements to be made on the 1927 Bush & Lane.

--
-----------------------Wally & Kay Wilson

                             Wilson Piano Service