Samick Pianos

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 14 Dec 97 21:09:48 -0000

Del writes:

>Which
>brings up my last point. When the day comes that it has finally given its
>all, it is unlikely that it will be worth
>rebuilding. For two reasons. The first is economic. It will probably cost
>more to rebuild it than to replace it. Second,
>remember those materials I was talking about? They may not be up to the
>rigors of rebuilding.
>
>And, again, I ramble. Hope this didn’t raise more questions than it answered.
>
>Regards,
>
>Del

Antares answers:

Del,
I do not have a hat, but if I had one I would now take it off my "spherical shaped object" (s.s.o.)
I very much enjoy your knowledge and the clear way in which you describe what there is to describe!
Do not pass my front door without ringing the bell for a good regular strong cup of coffee!

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands