Spell check-use it!

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:31:49 -0600

Doesn't bothr me!  You forgot the word "so" in the second sentence of your
message and left two spaces after the word "disturbing" instead of one, and
ther shood not bee a space between dog and the comma. The use of
semi-colons are called for in your message and bedda gramma wood hep.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: RIrvingbas <RIrvingbas@aol.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Spell check-use it!
> Date: Sunday, December 14, 1997 9:53 PM
>
> Hi list,
>
> At the risk of disturbing  a sleeping dog , does it bother anyone else to
see
> all the bad spelling that goes on-line?  Sometimes we get caught up in
the
> frenzy of the discussion at hand, that we forget to use spell check.  Am
I the