Cheap or not cheap, that's the question......

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 00:45:39 EST

In comment to Andre Oorebeek
                       You are correct. This is a very delicate line we walk
as technicians in our industry. We have a juggling act between the dealer and
the customer as do other types of service people in their respective
industries but not to the same degree perhaps.  But it got me to thinking. If
we were lawyers, we would  be disbarred for the proverbial " conflict of
interest."  Its hard to tell the customer that his new  5 or 6 thousand dollar
is cheap by todays standards. That is still a lot of money to him and to you
too. If you dont think so,---please send cash!
                                                Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                 Pittsburgh Chapter