out of tune Wurlitzer

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:50:37 -0500

Look at the bottom to check for separation. Perhaps the plate
screws are being pulled out and the plate is lifting.
It could be a combination of back separation and plate lifting.

If so, bring the area closed with pipe clamps. remove a screw
and drill for a carraige bolt. Once bolts are in place, slack off a bit and
get glue into the loose back.

If clamps draw well enough, glueing might be done before drilling.

Also look for string seating at hitch pins, just for fun.

Jon Page

At 07:51 PM 12/16/97 EST, you wrote:
<snip>>The soundboard an bridges and all seem tight, no cracks or
seperations. This