Service Contracts

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 23:11:16 EST

<< Hi There,

 I have been asked to provide a service contract to a local church for tuning
 and repairs.

 Does anyone have such a document? If so please email me with info! Thanks in
 advance, and Seasons Greetings!
 Regards,
 "T >>

Don,

I tune for my church once a month and check when I am in the area, or before,
after, and between services.  Basically you want a contract to state exactly
what you will do, and what piano(s) will be coverered.  If you would like, I
can copy a contract from my word processor and fax or snail mail it too you.
If I can paste and patch (the letter is in a DOS WP)  I might be able to email
privately to you (actually, you computer wizards may be able to tell me how to
do this). Let me know.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR