Impact Tuning Hammer

Mark A. Cunningham MARK@CSTCC.CC.TN.US
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:48:37 EST
>From: MHoffman11 <MHoffman11@aol.com>
>Subject: Re: Impact tuning hammer
>
>Sometimes you have to entertain yourself when you tune, right?  So, yes, I'm
>just filling up the newsgroup with idle thoughts, I guess.  No real problem;
>just one of those "how do the other impacters use this thing" queries.
>
>Forgive the meandering.

I'll have to try this with the left handed.  I have to admit that I'm
a little concerned about the stress on the wrist and arm joints when I use
this (Mahaffy [sp!] style) right handed.

Wonder where would be the best place to hold this style hammer to minimize
any repetitive motion stress??

Mark Cunningham
Chattanooga, TN

MARK@cstcc.cc.tn.us