Superglue on grand hammers

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 07:32:41 -0600

Kent,

I'm familiar with extracting hammers. If the glue joint is decent, you
still have to deal with breaking the bond don't you?  They won't just pop
off w/out breaking the collar, heat, or wallpaper solution, etc., will
they?  Remember, I wanted to reinforce those that were NOT clicking at that
time.  Time spent on putting drops on the front and back of each hammer
took about 4 SECONDS.  Can you remove a hammer and reglue it that fast?
Must be that Kansas wheat!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.