Sat II

John Freeman jef@iquest.net
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 14:33:31 -0500

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols wrote:

> At 07:47 AM 12/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Used SAT II
> >I have SAT II which was used for backup which is very slightly used.  It
> >has MIDI, FAC, 173 memories, foot pedal, charging light, case, no
> >scratches, looks just like new.  Price now $700.00 jef@iauest.net
> >  John Freeman
> >

> John,
>         That's a very good deal. My client has already settled on one from another
> source, but I'll talk to him seriously about a back-up.(if you still have
> it) May be a couple of days.
>         Thanks again for responding from the list; nifty resource, ain't it?
>
> Guy Nichols

Guy,
	It sure is a nice way to keep up on the latest ideas.  I have been
tuning full time
for 50 years.  40 years aurally, 10 with a SAT, and now 3 months with a
2400c.  If I had to
done 50,000 tunins.
I used to tune over 30 a week.  Don't anymore.  There not there to tune,
and I am not that
strong.  John Freeman  Muncie, Indiana