Prying - was Re: Everett vertical pinblock separation reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 06:28:59 -0600

My all time record pitch raise on and older piano is -232c low and brought
up to A-440 over several tunings.  No problems. After the third tuning in
three months they stopped tuning it again.  Go figure.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I am only as good as my last tuning"