embarrasing (WARNING - humor - off topic!)

JElving JElving@aol.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:47:08 EST

<< In a message dated 97-12-15 02:19:02 EST, Ralph M. Martin wrote:

 The elderly couple
 evidently thought I had discovered the wide open fly and was laughing out
 of embarrassment.....and they were dead right!!!

 May it never happen to you!

Though this might be enjoyable to go along with this thread. And since it is
Christmas, we need another carol to sing.

<><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><

        THE RESTROOM DOOR SAID GENTLEMEN
      (Tune: "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen")

The restroom door said "Gentlemen"
And so I walked inside
I took two steps and realized
I'd been taken for a ride
I heard high voices, turned
and found the place was occupied
By two nuns three old ladies and a nurse
What could be worse
Than two old nuns, three old ladies and a nurse

The restroom door said "Gentlemen"
It must have been a gag
As soon as I walked in there
I saw an old hag
She sprayed me with a can of mace
And slapped me with her bag
I could tell this just wouldn't be my day
What can I say.
This just wasn't turning out to be my day

The restroom door said "Gentlemen"
And I would like to find
That crummy little creep
Who had the nerve to switch the sign
'Cause I have two black eyes
And one big bruise on my behind
So I can't sit with comfort and joy
Boy oh boy
No, I'll never sit with comfort and joy.

John Elving, RPT
San Leandro, CA
JElving@aol.com