new one reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:43:46 -0600

Actually there is too much wood missing to use wood restorer.  Needed is
complete filler blocks replaced and what ever else they call those supports
back there.
It really gives you a creepy feeling and makes you hope you are not
carrying any of those bugs home.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com