embarrasing (WARNING - humor - off topic!)

DLLegg DLLegg@aol.com
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:23:20 EST

Thanks to John for the humorous lyrics.  This wonderful rendition can be heard
on Q.R.S. word roll XP-339-A, "Twisted Christmas".  Included on the roll are
"Wreck the Malls" (Deck the Halls) and "We Wish You Weren't Living With Us"
(We Wish You a Merry Christmas).  A great reason for everyone to own a player
piano in time for the holidays, don't you think?
Debbie Legg, FL
(specializing in player and reproducing pianos)