Last minute calls(OFF TOPIC)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:29:56 -0700

At 08:08 AM 12/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>..i'm working today on one of those calls..

I doubt that you're the lone stranger on that one, Phil.

>..needless to say, it will NOT be a fun day today..

Les has a real good point. Never hurts to have a little "kicker" income
this week, and you don't have a lot of other ways of making some bodys' day
like you can when you become superman and leap over tall spinets, etc.

>..and I'll go on record as saying this..why are alot of these calls that I'm
>receiving, these last-minute-I-need-it-done-yesterday calls involve Baldwin
>Acrosonics..?

Now THAT is intriguing. You ARE still sorta fresh in the business, so we
might have to admit that statistically it could be because of a lot of
relatively minor factors, like maybe there was a real good Acro salesman in
the area 40 years ago. Might be because other spinets that get that kind of
neglect just don't survive. Could be that the Acro was the 'status' piano
for the non-playing soon-to-be-blue-haired Florida social set of the era.
It was usually a little prettier.
	I almost hate to say it, but you've got a potentially serious question
there.........  or not.

	Happy holidays.... "another day, another green-and-yellow dollar, son"

Guy