off topic

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 19:31:13 -0800

pianoman wrote:

> Well it was a first for me again today.  I took my wife out to eat at a
> Ponderosa Steak House for lunch.  Since I turned 55 on the first I got my
> first seniors discount.  Saved a buck.  Not sure it was worth the

James,

Don't worry about it.  You'll get over after you realize that you save
enough in a month to buy several extra meals.  Now, by Golly, it's my
right and I don't mind asking at all.  What's really a shock is when you
forget to ask and they give it to anyway! :-)

Warren
--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher