embarrasing (WARNING - humor - off topic!)

JElving JElving@aol.com
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 00:49:57 EST

In a message dated 97-12-20 11:36:02 EST, Debbie Legg wrote:

<< This wonderful rendition can be heard
 on Q.R.S. word roll XP-339-A, "Twisted Christmas".  Included on the roll are
 "Wreck the Malls" (Deck the Halls) and "We Wish You Weren't Living With Us"
 (We Wish You a Merry Christmas).  A great reason for everyone to own a player
 piano in time for the holidays, don't you think? >>

Or, for those of you (us) who are player piano challenged, here is the other
alternative. It is located also on the CD Twisted Christmas. The artist is Bob
Rivers
Comedy Corp. The label is Critique Records Inc. 400 Main ST.  Reading MA
01867

The other songs on this CD are

the twelve pains of christmas
the chimney song
we wish you weren't living with us
wreck the malls
a visit from st. nicholson
o come all ye grateful dead-heads
i'm dressin' up like santa (when I get out on parole)
the restroom door said gentlemen
foreigners
joy to the world
a message from the king