Florida Seminar

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 08:58:02 -0500

Hi Ted,

The price is all inclusive. In order to get the reduction for the hotel
room, we must promise a certain amount of volume for the banquet. Since the
draw for this seminar is far smaller than the national, we are faced with
these business decisions that necessitate this price policy. I hope this
will not be an obstacle to your joining us next May. We have a GREAT lineup
of instructors, and with all the activity in the Palm Beach area at that
time, it promises to be an outstanding seminar.

Sincerely,

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida