Plate felts !!

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 17:18:41 EST

>Hi Y'all-how you?
>  Question about plate felts and gluing same to plate;  What do you use for
>this?
> I have tried numerous methods/glues over the years and am not really happy
>with any of them.  Am I missing something that is well known to everyone but
>me ?:-)
>  What method/glue do you use ?
>Jim Bryant (FL)

I use 3M spray adheasive, the same stuff I use on key tops. I hang a strip on
the wall, and spray it with the adheasive. I let it "dry" for a couple of
minutes, and then put it on the plate. I have a spot on my wall that I use for
this, and the wall is so full of spray adheasive, that I can just press a
strip of felt on the wall, and it stays there.

Wim Blees