Titebond PVA

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:20:37 -0600 (CST)

Greetings gang,

Cruising a local hardware store Saturday, I came across a Titebond product
called Wood Molding Glue. Costs about $2.50 for 8 oz. From the description
on the bottle, it sounded like PVA, so I bought a bottle. I called the
1-800-347-GLUE number on the label and started asking questions. Yep, it's
PVA; viscosity 36,500 cps, 60% solids. Looks and acts just like the stuff
the PianoTech sells at $4.50 a pint only available with a five minute drive
if you plan ahead as well as I do. Thought I'd pass it on.

 Ron Nossaman