identification

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 18:34:22 -0500

I am very happy to say that is has been a very_long_time since I've seen
a real, live H. C. Bay but this comes close to it; and maybe closer to
Brambach.

I liked the 'bottom off the barrel' analogy mentioned today. It inspired me
to jest
with a friend today while "tuning" a Brambach, when ask 'How is it'?;  I
said, "My
quality meter is giving me a false high reading, it stops at zero".

Jon Page
some days you just have to laugh . . . or go crazy