"COMPLETE IVORY REPLACEMENT"

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:32:03 EST

<<
 Dear List,
      Thank you for your response to my question about finding an Ivory repair
 solution. I think I need something a tad more dramatic though.
 I need the name of a technician or company that deal deals in complete Ivory
 replacement or installation of complete Ivory sets on existing keys whether
 they have had Ivory or plastic installed previosly.
       I have lost my info on my suppliers through a house fire two years ago.
 Those suppliers were Frank Stopa (is he still around?) and PianoWorks out of
 Trumansburg. (Ted Oberhouse?) Hope you can help!

 Regards,
 Dale Whitehead, RPT

Dale,

I believe Joe Garrett, RPT does ivory restoration and installations as well.
His number is (503) 357-4713.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR