Two questions

Frank Weston waco@ari.net
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 09:55:17 -0500

List,

1.  Can anyone recommend a source for stamps for plate serial numbers?

2.  I am not generally in the piano moving business, but on reviewing my
records for the past two years, I have discovered that in the course of
repairs/restorations etc. I have done over 30 moves, each one in a rented
truck.  The cost adds up, and I am considering alternatives.  One
alternative is a large enclosed trailer.   Can anyone recommend a
particular type of trailer?  What are the pros and cons of using a trailer
for piano moves?

Thanks,

Frank Weston