Petroff

Ron Berry ronberry@pop.iquest.net
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 17:36:19 -0500

> From:          "ROGERIO OLIVEIRA DA CUNHA" <rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br>
> To:            "Pianotech Mensagem" <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:       Petroff
> Date:          Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:48:34 -0200

> Hello list.  I need to contact Mr.. Petrof the manufacturer of Petrof Piano. I need some information about a concert grand . I contact the Petrof's dealer on USA but he did not answer me . I know tha> Rogerio Cunha - Rio de Janeiro
> Ic member of the PTG
> rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br

I have the following information about Petroff:
 Petrof/Weinbach
Petrof, Brenska 207, 500 06 Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
0042/49/5712111
Geneva International Corp., 29 E Hintz Rd., Wheeling, IL 60090
800-533-2388
708-520-9970

I also show a web page for Petroff at:
http://www.tomigi.com/euromusic/petrof/petrof.htm