..i am in amazement..

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 16:05:24 -0700

At 05:21 PM 12/24/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I have been looking forward to these 2 days OFF now for 6 weeks..the only
>thing that was gonna get me to move from the kitchen today was to change the
>CD in the living room!

So....... what are you doing answering the phone? They make these nifty
little machines, some with tapes, some not, and you hook them up to your
ringer-thingy, and you don't even have to hear what's being said!

Happy days off,

ps.  I shouldn't talk, I guess. I didn't clock out till about 2:30 this
afternoon. Oh well, another day, another green-and-yellow dollar.