Holiday Greetings

RIrvingbas RIrvingbas@aol.com
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 20:03:26 EST

Dear List,

Thank you all for every thing I have learned in the very short time I have
been on this list. In the questions I have had, and the ones others have had,
I pick up new information every day. I have sparred with a few of you, but
even that was in the spirit of camaraderie. I look forward to more of the same
next year.

May the Peace of Him who gave us this Season be with you all, may all your
Betsy Ross customers trade up to S&S grands, and may you have a prosperous and
Happy New Year.

Ray Irving