tuning pin query ++

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 09:54:49 -0600

You know even further than the reply about flag poling the longer tuning
pins the same problems are with us for the larger diameter pins.  The
degree of tension change per pin movement is greater with the larger size
tuning pins.  I wonder which has the most effect, more flag poling to
instability or lack of accurate placing due to pin diameter.

 James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I am a better tuner now than  ever  before"