informal survey

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 21:38:00 -0500 (EST)

..i'm going to plead the 5th in this survey..I just haven't seen enough
re-builds in my short tenure yet..I have seen some real cob jobs ( plates
sprayed with wire attatched ), but I just haven't seen enough to voice an
opinion..

..i will say this..i'm learning this field from a guy who is a real stickler
for detail..a guy who feels his reputation is on the line with EVERY
re-build that leaves his shop..doesn't matter if it's a Steinway or a Cable
Spinet..I haven't seen him skimp on anything yet..I doubt I will..it just
won't leave his shop till it's right..

..I've put the final tuning on a couple of these re-builds..all of them have
felt great, tuned like a dream..all the soldiers were marching in time..I
can only benefit from a person like this.