Heintzman Pianos

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:52:27

At 04:37 PM 12/29/97 -0600, you wrote:
>John Musselwhite wrote:
>
>> You might lose your bet, Danny, although not by much.
>
>Roger Jolly wrote:
>
>> I'll take the Bet Danny,
>
>Thanks to John, Roger, Jim C., Jim B. and everyone who pointed out the
quality
>of the Heintzman.  Now I'm interested to see/hear one.
>
>Danny Moore
>Houston (TX)
>
>Danny,
        Come to the Banff convention in April, we will try to arrange a
special viewing.
  We have a great line up of clinicians, to be held at the Banff School of
Fine Arts. Our friend Ted Sambell has one of the finest equipped shops on
the Continent, the hospitality is fantastic, bigger mountains than Texas,
lots of Wild life, ( not crazy techs either) The best exchange rate ever
for those South of the border.
  Shameless advertising for the Calgary Chapter, combine a mini holiday
with a lot of education, and Western hospitality.
 Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.
Saskatoon/Regina.