Conover Cable revisited

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 02:27:14 EST

Someone wrote:

<<It wasn't long ago we were discussing Sam's Club and Conover Cable.   They
have one in the back in the closeout area with a price of $999 on it.  I think
I'm going to suggest they buy it!!  I think that's a heck of a deal. >>

I would have to agree. I just tuned a "Conober Cable"- that is "oBer"- with a
"B", (look closely at the inset brass name in the fallboard) that a customer
bought for $1500 from Sam's Club. It was remarkably good, and I thought it a
good deal . The only negative I found was  that it had horrendously tight
pins, -and that is bad for me, not the customer.

Bill Simon
Phoenix