Heintzman Pianos (political humour)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:24:46 -0500

Didn't this piano 'broker'/ing topic surface months ago?
General consensus was that no money was accepted,
at least with those responding.  Hmm.
Generally speaking, :-)
Jon Page
PS I have no problems with accepting $$ within the right parameters.
(Wasn't that, what someone tried to validate at a DNC meeting?)

Hoo boy, poor Bill

PS  My TurboTax just arrived. prompting this quipt. :-)