To Bush, Perchance to Dream

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:56:41 -0600 (CST)

Yippy-Ki-Yahoo Jon,

Well schosh, sounds like ub on the right track. A little "plate bane"
(Romanian ironweed) used as a pin driving fluid couldn't hurt neither.
Keep'n dem pins off'n d plate is whey it at,  u axe me.

BTW, since you done gone to the trouble to schosh out dem pesky ol' plate
holes a mite, why come you ain't whomped in a couple-few plate bushems to
round out de ol' dance card? (Where have you gone Walt Kelly?) You too
bushed to... well, never mind.

With ba(i)ted breath, Ron

At 09:17 PM 12/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Ron,
>Ride 'em cowboy!
>
>When I 'resize' the plate holes, I pretty much use a schosh over.
>(Another technical term ascertaining to any particular thereabouts).
>I angle the drill as to the pin. This moves the bottom of the plate hole
>away from the top of the block hole.  But then again, I could be all wrong.
>
>Jon Page

 Ron Nossaman