what's up?

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 01 Feb 1997 00:00:26 +0000

Joel wrote:

>List:
>Isn't Andr=E9's "tag" of "Where Music is no harm can be" contradicted by
>Newton Hunt's experience?  After an experience similar to Newton's at
>the local Enormous Univ. on the Interstate here in Austin, I never have
>never really believed that saying.  Maybe they don't have politics in
>Europe? (Sure, that's it!)
>
>----Joel

Me writes:

Hey Joel!!
Man! You did not get it... "Where music is no harm can be".
You can also turn it around : "where harm is no music can be", and =
that's why Newton has to move, there's no music there for him!

>What struck me is Horace's email of today, his last line was:

>"Whatever the problem, the answer is love."

>Horace

And that's the "finale" wisdom

Re: politics in Europe: it's the same BS everywhere, most politicians =
are powerhungry and dishonest, has nothing to do with music either.

Next time you pay for my coffee Joel!

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek