Barbara Richmond, RPT and new MOTHER

John D. Richmond richmond@e-tex.com
Sat, 01 Feb 1997 03:57 -0600 (CST)

At the request of my lovely (and she is) wife, Barb, RPT, former regional
V-P, et al., I am writing to The List to report that Barb gave birth last
night (Jan. 31) at 11:10 to a boy, Eric Michael.  Delivery: Via c-section.
Weight: 8 lbs., 14 oz.  Length: 21 inches. Hair: Red.  Mother and child are
doing well, considering that both underwent major surgery.  As the child has
had Schubert and Debussy (among others) played to him in utero, on a
Steinway grand, we expect great things....

Or, he could turn out to be a football player.  Especially if we continue to
live in Texas.

Anyway, Barb wanted me to post this, and so I have.

John Richmond

All congratulatory notes may be sent to: brichmon@e-tex.com