For those with Web Pages

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 14:54:52 -0600

List,

   I just sent the "Web Pages" post to everyone who requested it. However,
I sent them all via Cc except for Danny Moore. It's my first time to do
that, so if I did something wrong and you didn't receive a copy, please let
me know and I'll send it individually. There were more requests than I
expected, so I was trying to save a little time.

Avery

P.S. Copies sent to Jon Page, Jim Kinnear, Warren Fisher, Allan Gilreath,
Glenn ?, Ken Merrell, Dennis Benson and Garret Traylor.

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
713-743-3226