Hyundai pianos

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:09:27 -0600

Wim,

   I personally would also like to know about this brand. Houston is such a
large city, one never knows what you're going to be asked about. If you get

a lot of private replies, maybe you could compile them and post to the
list. With permission, of course. If it's a REALLY private reply, you could
always omit or edit.
   What say you?

Avery